Saturday, October 31, 2015

Happy Halloween

I hope all of your children are enjoying the trick or treating. We seem to be done here. Only had about 50 kids from 5PM to 6:30PM. The little ones are the cutest. The fire truck with the sirens blaring came through giving all of the kids candy. I thought that was so nice of them. We also had both the Sheriff and the State Troopers making the rounds to be  sure that everything was calm which it was.


It was a busy day for me. Besides getting ready for  Halloween, I baked two loaves of homemade banana bread for company that is coming tomorrow morning. The whole house smelled so good.


Knowing that we would have trick or treat little ones right at the dinner hour, I wanted something that would be easy. So I made a beef stew from scratch this morning and put it in the crockpot to cook all day. Last minute I baked some crescent rolls and we just finished a delicious meal. The best part is that we have enough for dinner tomorrow night.

Tonight I am working on the expense report for the October post that I promised for Monday. Till then.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment