Friday, January 1, 2016

Happy New Year



Happy New Year to you and your families. I hope 2016 is a healthy and prosperous one for all.

Hubby and I rang in the New Year last night in the comfort of our home with a glass of Moscato while watching the ball drop in Times Square. We have watched the ball drop together for 49 years. It never gets boring. We still get excited at the thought of new beginnings. We are hoping that 2016 is even better than all of the other years.

Hubby asked me earlier in the day if I was going to go get a bottle of champagne. I told him no that I wasn't crazy about champagne but that I would get a bottle if he would drink it. I showed him that we had no less than 10 bottles of wine to pick from for our New Year's toast. He picked the Moscato and I was very happy with his choice since we didn't have to spend any money on champagne nor did I have to drive to get it. 

We will be enjoying the New Year today with a nice homemade dinner (shrimp) and watch a little football. We will be staying home so no money will be spent (not even online).  I am giddy with the anticipation of the journey to reach our goal of $50,000. by the end of the year. Please join us on our path and take the path to your goals for 2016. We will walk it together.

No comments:

Post a Comment