Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Saving Money Any Way I Can

I bake a lot especially cupcakes and muffins. I buy those paper wrappers to put in my muffins tins because I hate scrubbing the pan if I just bake with no liners. The cheapest I can buy them is $ .50 for a small package after coupon. That price is rare. I usually pay $1.00. 

So when I saw this deal yesterday, I jumped on it.
$ 8.98 for 48 reusable silicone baking cups is a great price. It is probably the cheapest I have ever seen.

Not having to ever pay for paper cups again made me realize that these will pay for themselves in no time. Also in my quest to get rid of paper products and reduce my garbage, these were a no brainer.

So I wanted to make sure that any of you who have been looking for a way to save and need these, knew about this deal.

I am always thinking about how I can save more money and these fit the bill.

This is not my post of the day. There will be a rather long one that I wrote earlier. It will be posted later today. I am just waiting to take a picture. But I didn't want anyone to miss out on this if you need them.  
 

2 comments:

  1. I went to a rummage sale yesterday and found a set of 24 the silicon muffin liners for $3. They are new! Your post must have been on my mind, so I bought them. No more buying paper liners for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ellie,

      That is a fantastic find! Congrats! And thanks for thinking of me.

      Delete