Friday, March 25, 2016

Happy Easter To All!

We would like to wish all of you a Blessed and Happy Easter. There is nothing better than getting together to celebrate a holiday with family. We will be hosting ours and enjoying every minute of it.

I have completed my menu for Easter. We will be having a baked ham with pineapple and cherries, twice baked potato casserole, steamed broccoli, sweet corn, rolls, pickles and olives, and wine to wash it down. Dessert will be huge round ice cream sandwiches with sprinkles or crushed M&M's. The grandchildren will love the ice cream. But so will the big kids.

We will be having an Easter egg hunt for our grandchildren outside weather permitting. If the weather is bad, we will do it inside. Yahtzee and some board games will be entertainment. We also have a surprise for everyone tomorrow night.

So I am off to wait for my family to arrive this afternoon. Enjoy yours and I will be back on Monday.

No comments:

Post a Comment