Thursday, March 17, 2016

This Is What Happens To The Best Laid Plans

When I woke up this morning, I didn't feel very good.  But rather than roll over and go back to sleep, I took Hubby to the Doctor's for his back injections. They had been scheduled for 3 months so we did not want to cancel. He always needs a driver after they are done.

I felt even worse on the way home. So instead of doing anything when I got home, I have spent the day in bed. I ache all over and have a sore throat.

The chicken breasts that I thawed this morning became cooked up chunks. Thanks to Hubby for that.
I didn't feel like eating or cooking. Hubby fed himself.

But that is why you haven't seen a post from me today. I just don't have the energy. Hopefully, I will feel better tomorrow. If not, I won't be back posting until Monday. 

I am off to go back to bed. Have a great evening! 
 

4 comments:

  1. Rest and get well! Will pray for your speedy recovery.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry the crud caught you. Praying you feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thnaks so much for the good wishes from you all!

    ReplyDelete