Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Feeling Well Enough To Do A Little Something

Thanks to everyone who were kind enough to leave a comment with lots of your tips on what you use when you have a nasty cold. I now have whole bunch of items that I have added to my cold list.

Hubby went to the drugstore yesterday and tried to find Wal-Act. They didn't have any. The pharmacist told him to get Mucinex Sinus Max. I started taking it about noontime yesterday. By dinner time I was actually feeling a little better so I ate. Last night, I slept through the entire night without waking up once. It was rest I must have badly needed.

Today I feel at least 50%  better. Since my sister is coming next week, I had some cleaning to do. Nothing has been done for a week. So I decided to see what I could do without pushing it. I cleaned our kitchen which is huge. It is a job that usually only takes me a couple of hours if I clean and wash the entire inside of the refrigerator. It took me 6 hours because I had to stop and rest every 20 minutes or so. I have such low energy. But I think that will be building back up now if I eat. But at least the fridge is done.

Hubby asked what I wanted for dinner. I told him pizza. So he is baking a frozen DiGiorno, bought on sale of course with a large coupon, in our Breville oven while I type this. Since dinner is almost ready, I am out of here.

Thanks again for all of your help and kindness. I will be back tomorrow.

4 comments:

  1. So glad you are starting to feel better! Yay for the mucinex!
    Try not to over do things though. Your sister is coming to see you, not the house.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy,

      Thanks. After not cleaning for a week. It needs it!

      Delete
  2. I'm happy to hear that you're feeling better. I agree with Kathy, please take it easy and I hope that you're right as rain in no time.

    ReplyDelete