Friday, June 3, 2016

June 3rd Intentional Spend Challenge


Hubby and I spent the morning cleaning and trimming the bushes outside. There is so much to do in the yard in the Spring and since it came late we are now playing catch up. But it also gave me an opportunity to smell our gorgeous lilac bushes that are just loaded with flowers this year. Hubby cut a bunch last evening and they are in a vase gracing our breakfast bar. This season gives us so many flowers that we can cut and bring inside. Our white, yellow and purple hyacinths are in full bloom also. And our peonies are blooming now too.

I had oatmeal with fresh blueberries for breakfast and Hubby had boxed cereal with a banana. Lunch was tossed salads. Dinner will be leftover pasta salad and some fruit for dessert. 

I spent today $8.99 for this 5 port charger. I have been watching this item for quite some since we have wanted one for traveling. Also pictured is a coupon for a free 12 pack of any Coke product that I got from My Coke Rewards. More free soda for Hubby.

$ 8.99 is all we have spent intentionally today or will spend today.

I hope you all had a good intentional spending day also. 

2 comments:

  1. Your flowers are beautiful. I love the smell of lilacs! and hyacinths ahhh.
    Unfortunately we had a hard freeze last month which took my lilac blooms but hopefully my hydrangea is starting to come back out.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Kathy,

      Sorry to hers about your lilacs. If you lived close, I would bring you some. They are really fragrant this year. Here's hope for your hydrangea.

      Delete