Wednesday, June 22, 2016

Update

Hubby has been transferred to the best medical center in Buffalo. He never had surgery. He is too weak and they are still not sure what is causing all of the problems. But if anyone can figure this out, the Doctors at this hospital can. 

He is temporarily on dialysis and a ventilator to help him with his breathing. I am hoping they will take him off the ventilator today. When I get to the hospital I will find out. He is in the ICU so hours to visit are very restricted.

Anyhow, I will update you when and if I can. He needs all of the prayers that you can give him.

8 comments:

  1. oh I am so sorry. Prayers for healing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sending prayers to both of you. Hope the doctors will figure this out soon. Hugs, Janie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Praying for your hubby and for you too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prayers and good thoughts for your husband and you too!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a stressful time for you both. I hope and pray things are improving with your husband's health. Take care, Meg

    ReplyDelete
  6. I prayed a special prayer for you this morning....and I hope you hubby will be home soon and enjoying a normal routine and home cooking!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks to all of you! Your prayers have helped. He is now off the ventilator and breathing on his own.

    ReplyDelete