Tuesday, August 9, 2016

Our Bargain Of The Day

Top's has a great bargain this week especially if you are stocking up for school lunches. Thanks to my friend, Christina, over at WNY Deals and To Dos .

I bought 12 Horizon Organic Vanilla Single Serve Milks on sale for $ 1.00 each. I used a $ 2.00 off $ 10.00 organic Tops Store coupon found here on page 6 printable version 4 $ 1.00 off 3 coupons , along with 4 Top's Doubler coupons found in the flyer this week(you must have a $ 20. order). The final costs is $ 2.00 or just $ .17 each. Then you can get a free
Scholastic Book .

I bought 12 yesterday but I will be stocking up on more this week. Some will be going home with my granddaughter for her school lunches. Since they are shelf stable, I will stock on some for us to enjoy on our cereal.

3 comments:

  1. Shelf stable milk is so handy to keep in the pantry and has saved me many trips to the store for"just milk"
    I get quarts at Dollar Tree.

    ReplyDelete