Saturday, October 15, 2016

My Spare Time

In my spare time which usually amounts to a few hours in the evening, I love to watch TV shows on Tuesdays and Fridays. The rest of the nights, I read books, look at You Tube videos, or browse through some of the blogs that I enjoy reading.

I wanted to point out that some of those blogs I have added to my side bar just today. Some I have discovered recently and some like Rhonda's and Sluggy's I have been reading and enjoying for years. There are many others that I will add when I am not so busy. 

Tonight, I will be looking at extreme frugality videos for about an hour before bedtime. Sometimes I can pick up a new tip or two. Every little bit helps in my quest to reach our goals. If you have never done this on You Tube, some really good ones to watch are from Living on a Dime. Just do a search for them.
 
Even though we are retired we seem to be busier than when we worked. But it is a good busy doing things that we enjoy. 

I hope you are all enjoying this beautiful day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment