Friday, October 7, 2016

The Best Laid Plans

This morning I have a very early doctor's appointment in another town. My plan was to go to the appointment and then go to the bank, Kohl's, CVS, Wegmans and Top's. My Top's was out of Kraft Parmesan cheese and I have a large coupon that will double. So I was hoping this Top's store would have it.

But you know what they say about the best laid plans. Last night about 9:15PM, Hubby's cousin who we haven't seen in 3 years called us. She and her husband are two towns over at a jamboree. They wanted to know if they could spend the day today with us. Of course, we said yes. So I will be rushing home after my appointment. They will be here with Hubby when I get home.

She and her husband are favorite cousins so I am looking forward to seeing them. She also keeps us up on the rest of the family who are scattered all over the country.

So excuse me while I take the day off to have a lovely time with Hubby and them. I will return on Monday. I hope you all have a wonderful weekend.

1 comment:

  1. Hope your doctor appointment goes well, and I hope you have a lovely visit with your family. Enjoy your weekend.

    ReplyDelete