Friday, December 30, 2016

Happy New Year To All

Tomorrow is New Year's Eve and I am excited. The thought of ringing in 2017 and a chance to do things differently this year is thrilling to me. You all know that much of it will be about frugality so that we can save and invest more money this year. 

This is also the year that Hubby and I will be married 50 years. We are so looking forward to that celebration. I love him as much as I did the day I first laid eyes on him over 52 years ago. It has been many wonderful years and we are hoping for many, many, more. 

We will be taking the weekend or perhaps a long weekend to spend time with friends. But I will be back posting on Monday or Tuesday.

To all of you and your families, we wish you a Happy New Year. May it be a healthy, wealthy 2017 for all of you. Stay safe tomorrow night!

We will stay home and enjoy our shrimp dinner and then ring in the New Year watching the ball drop in NYC.

I will talk to you next in 2017.

12 comments:

  1. Happy New Year! Look forward to your posts in 2017.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy 2017 and happy 50th whenever it is ❤️
    That is a wonderful accomplishment

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rhonda,

      Thanks. I will post about our celebration when we have the 50th.

      Delete
  3. Happy upcoming 50th wedding anniversary! That is a wonderful accomplishment in this day and age. I look forward to your posts in the coming new year and hope you have a wonderful New Year's celebration!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie,

      Thanks. It is not for a while yet.

      Delete
  4. Happy New Year! Hope the new year will be full of blessings for you and your family

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Kathy! The same to you and your family.

      Delete
  5. Happy New Year, and a happy upcoming - 50th. We celebrated our 50th in 2016.
    A big thank you for all your informative posts. I am working on our budget. I have learned so much from you and I am excited to implement a lot of your ways of keeping up with spending and saving.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Well, belated congratulations on your 50th.

      Thanks for your kindness and good luck in 2017 with your savings.

      Delete
  6. Happy New Year to you and your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Pubbler. The same to you and your family.

      Delete