Saturday, December 17, 2016

Have You Ever Wondered?

Have you ever wondered how much toilet paper to stockpile for a year? I did because I would like to not  shop for it next year.

So I kept track for a couple of weeks of how much we were using. It worked out to about a roll for each of us per week. So a years worth for two of us would be 104 rolls. However since we have family visit every Sunday and at other times of the year, I decided to multiply three rolls per week times 52. So I would need 156 rolls for a year.

This morning I took inventory of how much we had in the basement and in closets near bathrooms. We have a total of 152 rolls so I am 4 short. I will most likely pick up a 24 or 27 pack so that we don't run out until January 2018.

Just a little tidbit of information on this snowy Saturday. I hope you are having a great weekend!

2 comments:

  1. The Charmin rolls we like and I almost always find on a deal at CVS don't last as long as yours and I did have it figured to an estimate of what I thought we needed for a year but now I don't remember. I should of wrote it down, right?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rhonda,

      You made me laugh. I have to write everything down or I forget it. You can always count them for a few weeks and then figure it out.

      Delete