Sunday, December 18, 2016

I Have Been Blogging On And Off Since 2009........

I've been a blogger for a long, long time. Along the way I have enjoyed the blogs of a number of people whose blogs are on my sidebar. Rhonda and Slugmama have been two of my very favorites for many years. I love following their families and all of the things they have to say. Rhonda is so crafty and frugal. Slugmama is the Rite Aid Deal Queen. She has taught me a lot and continues to. All the rest of the blogs that I have had on my sidebar are newer to me but I enjoy them almost every day.

But there was an another young woman who hasn't been blogging for a very long time. She taught me a lot about stockpiling deals and especially about buying new clothing on the cheap.  I have missed her and correspond with her occasionally. She runs a very successful home business and had to quit because she was so so busy. I have been after her for a while to come back and blog. I really missed all of her insight. Yesterday she wrote and told me that she is back blogging. So I have added her blog to my sidebar. Do any of you remember Pubbler ?

She is back!  Yeah! Check out her blog, Making all my pennies count, and all of the others when you have time. You won't be disappointed!

9 comments:

  1. I am so glad I found you again! I have learned so much from your other blogs. I'm off to make your chex mix recipe now! Pat

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pat,

      It is so good to hear from you. Thanks for the heads up on the chex mix recipe. I almost forgot to do that this year. I will be off to the market today to get the ingredients.

      Delete
  2. Thanks for the shout out American Dreamer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome. I hope Hubby is healing well.

      Delete
  3. Thanks so much for the shout out and the praise. Much appreciated. Now if I can only finish the blog post that I started on Tuesday :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are welcome. WE are all waiting for that first post. :-)

      Delete
    2. OH my gosh! I am so glad you will be back! I have missed hearing your triumphs in cost savings. I have been toying with the idea of China Ming back but we'll see. We are on a new family adventure! I cannot wait to see your posts! Warm Regards old frugal friend!-Aj (not quite the coupon girl anymore) :)

      Delete
  4. Hi AD. This is Debtfreedetermined. Have you ever thought of making your previous blog available just for reference? I so enjoyed going back over your posts that I would love to read them again.

    ReplyDelete