Thursday, December 1, 2016

No Post Today

Hubby had the day off from jury duty today. So I left the house at 9:00am this morning to run all of the errands that I had accumulated. I just got home and sat down to write you. It's 4:50pm EST as I write this.

After fighting the traffic(think Christmas shoppers) in the next town south of me where all the shopping is located and making 8 different stops, I came home absolutely exhausted. 

I thought I would be able to write a post when I got home. But alas I don't have the energy or brain power to do it. Sorry about that. I just don't have the energy I had when I was just a few years younger.

I am off to take a nap. Hubby is on his own for dinner. I will write tomorrow. I hope you all have a great evening.

4 comments:

  1. I would be exhausted too! I hope you had a nice nap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't worry about writing, just take care of yourself and get some rest.

    ReplyDelete