Monday, January 16, 2017

Freebies

Do you sign up for freebies or do you think they are not worth it? I love them. Not only do they give us free things that we can use but they keep my jar stocked in my guest bathroom that guests can help themselves to. 

Over the weekend my Pinch Me box arrived. Not only did it arrive with some nice samples but a free coupon, other coupons and a free 8x8 photo book to sign up for. That will be handy as a gift. BTW, those Slimfast snacks were delicious. Hubby and I shared them as a treat while we were watching football on Sunday. Sign up for free samples from them HERE.
There are new samples coming to sign up for on January 24th.
 
Another freebie that arrived this weekend was this free coupon for a Gillette razor.

Over the years we have gotten tons of freebies. Some of the really good ones that I remember was our universal remote which we are still using over nine years later and a whole bunch of Fisher Price toys through House Party that my granddaughter and her little friends enjoyed immensely. 

We have had many toothpaste samples that we have used when we travel so that we don't have to pack large tubes. We do the same with shampoo,deodorant, conditioner, bath wash and lotion samples. They also supplement what we buy.

You don't have to hunt down freebies unless you enjoy that kind of thing but when you see one, sign up. They will save you a bit of money over time.

6 comments:

  1. I love freebies! Funny you should post about this. I just received a surprise fragrance sample pack with a Macys order, over the weekend. I also received a free Target beauty box over the holidays that contained great samples and many high value coupons. FREE always works for me :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Pubbler,

      Nice job with those freebies. :-)

      Delete
  2. I used to do Pinch Me and loved it. Unfortunately the time that they offer the samples in the day that I now work outside our home with the MOPS program. I do get other free samples though and have some in our guest bathroom and in my travel bags to take with me when we go somewhere. I send some with my kids when they travel also. Be blessed!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Debbie,

      Thanks for sharing. You be blessed too.

      Delete
  3. I tend to bring a few travel size soaps, shampoo, etc back with me after a business trip. Because of that, we're always well stocked. We are still working our way through travel soap bars. . . One of these days, we'll move back into our stockpile of bar soap. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hawaii Planner,

      Thanks for sharing. I do love those travel soaps and shampoos.

      Delete