Monday, March 13, 2017

How Many Free Things Could I Get In A Day?

I challenged myself to see how many free things I could get last Friday. This is what I accumulated:

2 - 2.88 oz. Milka Oreo Candy Bars $ 1.34 each = $ 2.68 - used a $ 1./2 manufacturer's Q and received  $ 1.00 on each bar from Ibotta and $1.00 back from Checkout 51. This made the candy bars free and it was a $ 1.32 moneymaker.

1- Equal Cafe Creamer - clearanced for $1.98 - used$1./1 printable Q and received $1.00 from Ibotta -  this was a $ .02 moneymaker.

1 - Bic Razor Package - $ 2.97 - used $ 3.00 manufacturers Q - this was a $ .03 money maker.

1 Colgate Toothbrush - 1.97 - used a $2.00/1 manufacturers Q = this was a $ .03 money maker. 

Walmart is next to Top's so I stopped in and got:

3 - ChiChi's Taco Seasonings, like I got earlier in the week, which were $ 1.00 each and I used a $ .55/1 doubled Q = Free.

2  Teddy Soft Bakes $ .50 each and I received a $1.00 back from Checkout 51 which makes both of these Free. (My grandson will love these.)

And they say that you can't get anything free anymore. I guess they are wrong.

We got about 6-7 inches of snow over the weekend and we are supposed to get 12-18 inches today. 

I went to the eye doctor this morning and out to breakfast with Hubby on the way home at Panera.  We were home by 8:30am. That is a productive morning already.   

However I am headed back out to do the weekly grocery shopping since it is supposed to start snowing today through Wednesday.

I hope you all have a money saving productive day.

4 comments:

  1. Great job with all the freebies! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. With coupons and smart shopping, some things are free. You can get toothpaste and/or shampoo free most every week at CVS with coupons and a CVS card.
    Speaking of CVS, my total this week started at $125 but I only paid $25 cash and got back $20 for my next trip.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Rhonda.

      I wish my CVS was close to me. It's not.Wow! That is a wonderful trip.

      Delete