Thursday, March 23, 2017

The Last One Until Fall

Since dinner has become a problem while I am at jury duty(work), I decided it would be ready when I get home. After spending money on takeout the last two jury days, I was not about to do it again.

So I put the last pot roast until Fall in the crock pot this morning. I added potatoes, onions, carrots, a chuck roast, onion soup mix and cream soup. This should last us two meals. Thank God for my stockpile!

When I get home I can enjoy a glass of wine and a nice meal.

Time for me to get ready to go and make my lunch.
I hope you all have a wonderful day!

4 comments:

  1. Hi AD this is Chris. Good idea on the crock pot. I am guessing you will be making some freezer meals this weekend. And/or a turkey breast. Hang in there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Chris,

    The stew was delicious. Gonna have it tomorrow night too. My grandson is coming for the weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looks delicious! We finally have the kitchen (almost) unpacked, and although I have made a few quick easy meals, looking forward to getting back into official meal planning. We've eaten out more in the past few weeks than in the past few months, unfortunately.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Hawaii Planner,

      It's hard to move and not eat out. You are so busy! So glad to hear that your kitchen is unpacked.

      Delete