Wednesday, June 7, 2017

Free Printables That I Love

The internet is such a wonderful place. It allows me to blog, to google anything that I want to learn, to watch You Tube videos and to see the best deals at my favorite stores each week. But some of the best things that I have acquired from the internet are printables that I use over and over again. I am going to share them with you hoping that you can use some of them too.

By far the best printable that I have ever used is a recent one.  I love this! The young woman who created this is the author of one of my favorite blogs: WNY Deals and To Dos . She created these printable spreadsheets to help us keep track of prices, coupons and cash back offers. I use these to make my grocery lists and it helps me to know exactly what I am doing at the store and to know which cash back sites to submit my receipts to. I have tried so many ways on my lists to keep track of all of these things for years. But this is by far the best ever and works beautifully. So here is the link to this printable: Free Printable Shopping Lists .

The next one is from a young woman who stops by this blog once in a while. It's the Passionate Penny Pincher  . I use her updated Aldi, Target and Walmart Comparison Price Lists.

I have used her prior lists and was happy to see her update the list earlier this year. It keeps my eye on which prices are the best so that I don't overspend. 

The next one I have found very handy to keep track of what is in my chest freezer at all times. It's the 
Freezer Inventory List . If you don't know what is in your freezer, it makes it hard to plan meals and use up the items before they get freezer burned. 

And lastly this is my favorite daily to do list:

To Do List 

I find all of these very helpful in my daily life which makes every day less stressful. I hope that you find one or all of these helpful in your life too. 

7 comments:

  1. HI AD, It's Linda........
    Hmmm--interesting ways to stay organized. I'll think about the freezer one.....I keep a tablet on mine, and a running list, with dates of "add" or "subtract". works pretty good for me. Twice a year I do a clean out of the freezer.
    Thanks again, for your information.
    Linda

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Linda,

      It sounds like you have a great plan. You are welcome.

      Delete
    2. WOW--AD,
      I really like the freezer list. I have printed it off, and will give it a try.
      Thank you for always sharing.
      Linda

      Delete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing my free printable on your site!! So glad it helps. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this printable and will be forever greateful that you shared it with all of us.

      Delete
  3. Hi AD this is Chris. Thanks for the recommendations. I also like Passionate Penny Pincher and follow her on Facebook.

    ReplyDelete