Friday, June 2, 2017

My Freebie Haul

I have been stockpiling as much as I can getting freebies or cheap. Today I went to Dollar Tree and got 4 Dole Mixations Free using 4 -$1./1 coupons. Two were pad coupons that a friend sent to me and two were printables:


$1.00 off ONE Dole Mixations printable coupon HERE 

I also got 2 of the Good Table Freezer to Plate meals that were Free using this printable:


Save $1.00 when you buy ONE PACKAGE any flavor/variety The Good Table™ product

 
 

At Top's I got 2 Fisher Nut Exactly Snack Bites that were $2.00 each using 2- $ 1./1 pad coupons that a friend sent to me so they were only $1.00 each. These are so delicious! 

Also at Top's I got two of the M&M Minis bottles that were on sale for $1.00 each for Free using 2- .50/1 coupons that doubled that were printables:

$0.50 off ONE M&Ms Bottle

I have been extremely busy the past few weeks and will be until Tuesday. Then I will be back regularly until my granddaughter comes to visit for two weeks after school gets out. I miss all of you and promise to be back on Tuesday. 

2 comments:

  1. Hi AD, this is Chris. You got some good deals. I have missed your posting, but understand when you are busy. I just am glad everything is ok with you. I just found out today that our farm raised pork and beef will be ready the end of June. Looking forward to it. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Chris,

      We are fine. Just really busy this year. Yeah on your pork and beef. YUM!

      Delete